Experience: 3-6 years of with implementation WM/MM
-EWM would be a bonus
-S/4 implementation experience is not a deal breaker
-Strong ecc experience is a requirement
-Integration with other SAP modules a bonus
-talking to business and vendors- good communication is a must
Hybrid: 2 days remote, 3 days on-site
Green Card holder, US Citizen preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be an authority in SAP MM, WM area of specialization and analyze customer requirements, setup/configure and tailor the use of the system to meet those objectives.
- Develop project plans and timelines to successfully deploy solutions and assist with data conversion.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to secure strong engagement for the solution and ensure that the delivery of the project aligns to longer-term strategic roadmaps
- Work closely with external suppliers to ensure solution makes best use of technology and meets requirements
- Simplify the existing system and business processes, delivering reusable services and cost saving opportunities in line with the policies and standards of the group
- Full support of the users within all the sites. Identify and understand end users' technical SAP requirements, provide necessary training and documentation, work to build and maintain strong end user relationships and provide on-going support.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and optimization of new and existing processes within SAP MM module as needed to support customer requirements.
- Motivated to formulate process improvements resulting from support issues, with the aim of minimizing recurring support.
- Provide strategic guidance in defining or designing processes to meet customer requirements; document existing customer business processes, identify inefficiencies and recommend system improvements.
- Monitor and report on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts; proactively review and interpret performance against operating standards; provide information and reports results.
- Lead the evaluation, customization, implementation and support of all SAP MM customer requirements.
- Serves as the primary on-call support person for trouble shooting and correcting system issues in SAP MM area.
- Ensure that all solutions are complete, operable, conform to business processes, and meet the business needs with the agreed quality of service.