A global consultancy is hiring for a Functional Consultants to their team to deliver into SAP Implementation projects (greenfield / support projects). These roles start as 12- to 24- months contractual period and is based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate must bring along experience in end-user and consultancy setting, with experience in SAP implementation projects as a Functional Consultant or Solution Architect. The candidate should ideally be a SAP Certified Consultant (not a must) or have strong relevant past experience running projects as a Manager/Senior Manager.
- Participated in large scale SAP client engagements and deliver quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected time frames
- Manage progress and budget, and work closely with stakeholders to manage project progress.
- This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.Working closely with Senior Stakeholders on strategic projects for regional and global initiatives
- Responsible for project costing on assigned portfolios
- Participated in large scale SAP client engagements - Ideally with S/4 HANA Implementation work
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Resource management for project, including IT Augmentation, software, recruitment and miscellaneous resource
- Prior experience in consultancy work (5 - 8 years minimum) would be ideal
If this sounds interesting to you, do reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to find out more!
EA Licence: 20C0336
EA Recruiter Number: R1873406