SAP Delivery Manager | 12 Month Initial Engagement | Up to £775 p/d
We are currently in the market for a SAP Delivery Manager for a key client of ours based in London.
The SAP Delivery Manager will support the Workstream lead in delivering the programme outcomes for the workstream. The person must have specific experiences and skills in Organisation Design including off-shoring and optimising activities in Shared Service Centres; and Service Delivery Model design experience (ideally with SAP S4/HANA experience). The role covers Finance, Engagement Management, and Resource Management.
- Lead conversations with senior stakeholders in the Capabilities (Audit, Consulting, Deals Advisory on SDM and People-related activities for the programme
- Mapping the "As-Is" SDM structure for Finance, Engagement Management (EM) and Resource Management (RM)
- Support SDM Impact Analysis, in collaboration with the Change team
- Identify dependencies and work collaboratively with other projects (e.g. Connected Insights Management Information) on SDM/People activities
- Identify training and development needs, and work collaboratively with Learning to establish the training offer
- Outstanding Service Delivery Model Design skills
- Excellent Organisation Design skills
- Setting up and optimising Shared Service Centres
- Experience of working with SAP S4/Hana Public Cloud, and roles within the system will be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills; demonstrating impact both in person as well as in written documentation