We are seeking a SAP Application Specialist (FI or SD module) for a leading global Chemical Group, who will be hierarchically reporting to the Head of IT.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Taking active part to projects of roll-out, maintenance and development of SAP S/4HANA system for the Company Head Quarters and worldwide subsidiaries;
- Gathering business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the creation of application features, enhancements and functions, with particular regard to FI or SD modules;
- Working closely with Finance and Treasury or Customer Service and Logistic Departments to design and develop test plans (test objectives, test cases, test data and test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system and/or acceptance testing;
- Supporting Finance and Sales Departments for the periodic accounting closures;
- Cooperating with IT and SAP team to plan and manage assigned work activities and projects, ensuring the respect of timing and budget;
- Conducting SAP functional training for business users;
- Any other activities related to SAP ERP system;
- University Degree/Master, preferably in Economics.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in requirements gathering, master data analysis, customization, configuration, testing and training in the SAP FI or SD modules for international industrial companies and, preferably, has attended one successful full life-cycle implementation.
- She/he has also a good knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Payable, General Ledger, Taxation and Asset Accounting transactions or All Customer Service and Logistic processes or both.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written), he/she is available for frequent business trips to foreign countries.
- Strongly motivated, charismatic, highly business oriented, good common sense with ability to take initiative and work in a demanding environment, the candidate has natural attitude for team work and cross-functional collaboration.
Location to choose: Genova (Liguria) or Spoleto (Umbria).