Join a globally recognized, local company in their SAP S/4 HANA Implementation at their ABAP / Fiori Developer. Candidates with strong Fiori skills desired.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP Development; 2+ years of experience in S/4 HANA technical platform - Fiori Development, oData Services, CDS development.
- Experienced with at least one implementation or upgrade project in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes and in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
- Strong Programming background in SAP landscape with understanding of the native integration between SAP ECC and or S/4HANA and other cloud solutions from SAP or non SAP such as SAP ARIBA, Opentext, Vertex, SalesForce etc.
- Expertise in Analysis, Design and Development of business applications using SAP Development Workbench Tools, Module Pool Programming, Reports, Web Dynpro(ABAP),Function Library, Smartforms, SAPScripts, User Exits and BADI.
- Expertise in data transfer/conversion to transfer data from Legacy Systems to SAP System using Direct Input, Batch Input technique (BDC) and Business Application Program Interfaces (BAPI), Using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW)
- Hands on experience in HANA Database, HANA Studio and HANA Modeling with skills developing oData service for the Fiori tiles and CDS views development and Exposure to BRF+ and ADOBE forms
- Strong SAP ALE/EDI (IDOC expertise), Web Services, Output determination and Interfaces with working experience on a middleware such as SAP PI/PO or similar.
- Strong knowledge of outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs to/from Middleware (such as SAP PI/PO) and flat files.
- Expertise in SAP database tables, ABAP debugging, User Exits/Enhancement Points, LSMW, SAP Query, OSS notes etc.
- Exposed to B2B and B2C business processes.
- Exposed to Integration points within SAP modules such as SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP FICO for better understanding of business scenarios.
- Proficient in documenting AS-IS and TO-BE processes, Fit Gap analysis, Supported rollout and implementation of new business applications and functionalities within the scope.
- Responsible for the investigation and resolution of problems on a day-to-day basis. Document potential/recurring issues conduct root cause analysis to eliminate redundancies.
- Exposure to handling day-today support issues, queue monitoring and assignment of tickets etc. Should have worked on Multiple Systems in SAP Landscape
- Solid Analytical, Communication, Planning, Co-ordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.