Senior Salesforce Architect - Technical
We are hiring a talented Solution Architect professional to join our Asia Technology Office. We work closely with our business partners to provide solutions for improving and growing our business capabilities in Asia markets.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
On the job you will:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine solution requirements; assists with analysis of how business requirements can be technically implemented
- Provide the development team with architectural blueprints to follow; own and maintain the architecture documents
- Maintain technology roadmap and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives
- Provide solutions with the integration of large and complex systems
- Be a proactive problem-solver to address challenges and functional concerns
- Help institute superior technology capabilities with diligence, attention to detail and technical intuition
- Apply technology trend, industry best practices and design patterns to create scalable and secure solutions that have superior technical performance
- Evaluate third-party suppliers, products and solutions and engage in/leading collaborative discussions
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Engineering, or related discipline with at least 10 years' solid experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Minimum 3 years of experience as the role of solution architect for designing technical solutions for supporting business initiatives; Experience in insurance marketing and operation technology is preferable
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud based architectures such as Azure AKS, API gateways; demonstrate and communicate a passion for digital products and services
- Experience with large or complex system integration projects
- Demonstrate passion for digital products and services
- Good track record of dealing with solutions requiring creative & complex investigations and evaluations of alternative architectural solutions
- Experience leading and collaborating across teams such as development team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods if required
- Understand best practices regarding system security measures
- Demonstrate ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple activities
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
- Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to craft software/platform/infrastructure architecture plans to support business outcomes
- Experiment with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.