My client is a Global top-tier insurance firm who looking an experienced Salesforce Digital Platform Manager to oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance our digital platform.
- Manage the development and implementation of the Salesforce digital platform, including Service Cloud and Experience Cloud components.
- Deliver application solutions on the Salesforce platform within the agreed estimate.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts related to the digital platform.
- Oversee testing, quality assurance, and user acceptance testing for the digital platform.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the digital platform, including user guides and training materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementation, with a preference for experience in insurance industry.
- Demonstrate experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Experience Cloud development, including data modelling, Apex Programming, configurations, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of the core capabilities of Salesforce, security setup in Salesforce, integration patterns available for Salesforce, as well as Salesforce platform limitations.
- Possess knowledge of web technologies, including HTML5, CSS, etc.
- Solid knowledge of Git, GitHub, GitHub flow, build & Release management
- Demonstrate experience in delivering insurance solutions in various domains, such as distributor portal, business intelligence, CRM, etc.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
If you possess the above qualifications and are passionate about developing and implementing digital solutions in the insurance industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!