We are looking for a Salesforce Development Lead to manage our client's internal engineering team and external vendors for delivering a smooth experience to our customers, our distributors and our internal sales team by utilising the capabilities of Salesforce ecosystem.
The major responsibilities of this role are vendor management, internal team management, day-to-day solution delivery activities, and be accountable for resources planning and quality assurance of the deliverables.
You will have to:
- Provide solution estimation and develop detailed work plans for in-house built applications for all system development work
- Analyze and translate business requirements to technical details of the solution and communicate with the solution providers
- Be accountable for delivering application solution on Salesforce platform to meet agreed baseline estimate
- Manage technical issues and mitigate technical risks
- Prepare solution implementation plan with support and maintenance team, and all related parties
- Coordinate with Release Management for production migration and promotion
- A minimum of 7 years experience in IT solution delivery. Preferably from IT consulting or FS firms.
- Proven experience in managing both external vendors and in-house development team to ensure business requirements can be delivered with the compliance of internal quality standards
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Service Cloud / Salesforce Experience Cloud development including data modelling, Apex Programming, Lightning component development, low-code / no-code configurations
- Solid knowledge of the core capabilities of Salesforce, security setup in Salesforce, integration patterns available for Salesforce as well as Salesforce platform limitations
- Knowledge of web technologies including HTML5, CSS etc
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, GitHub flow, build & Release management
- Basic understanding of public cloud services (ideally Microsoft Azure / Amazon AWS) is definitely an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is definitely an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written English communication, fluent in Cantonese