The CRM Analyst will also engage with business experts, Global process owners and other business analysts to develop business requirements and translate these into technical deliverables across the business. This is an ideal role for a technical and data orientated individual who enjoys strong business engagement and rapidly designing and developing innovative solutions to solve business challenges.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM or similar CRM applications system.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Administrative functions and Reports & Dashboards is advantageous.
- High level of integrity, passion, self-motivation and analytical skills.
- Strong team player and organisational abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Languages: Fluency in English; secondary language is preferable but not required
- Salesforce Certifications
- Hands on experience with configuration and/or development with CRM applications and tools (Flows, Apex, Lightning, SQL, Visual Force)