Salesforce Administrator - Permanent
Salary - DOE
This is a full time position that will require you in either the Manchester or Leister office 5 days a week.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the first point of contact for a rapidly expanding business in the professional services industry.
- You will be the first point of contact for salesforce related issues
- supporting 300+ users
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Handle basic admin tasks e.g user account maintenance, reports& dashboards, preparation for upgrades
The ideal candidate will have around 3 years salesforce experience and be salesforce administrator certified. I am looking for somebody with strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for Salesforce.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Staff profit Share scheme
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Social Events
If you are interested in finding out more about this role contact me at Nicole.Neafcy@oliverjames.com with your most up to date CV