Successful Global Financial Services Business who are recognised across multiple industries for the service they provide for their clients. Due to the recent success of the business, they are looking to grow their development team. They are looking for a Junior Developer who is passionate about getting into RPA and is eager to learn and strive to be a part of an exciting organisation.
This exciting Junior Developer role offers you the opportunity to enhance your skills and work with the latest technologies and tools within a technically capable team along with the opportunity to move into a developer role with a clear progression plan available within the business. Some of your responsibilities are listed below:
- Part of the Technology and Transformation Services team
- Develop RPA Solutions using the UiPath software suite or, where appropriate, other software such as Power Automate, Kofax, etc.
- Working with clients and internal SME's to identify appropriate processes to automate.
- Assist with the creation of proposals and tenders to be sent to clients and prospective clients
- Presenting to client stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle, from proposal meetings to handover, and maintaining an excellent relationship with these stakeholders.
- Budget management across multiple projects to ensure accrued costs align with project timelines.
- Over time, be able to act as a subject expert on RPA in support of other delivery teams
Skills and Experience
- Advisory / Consulting skills with IT Management and technical staffs regarding use of automation technologies and associated services
- Participation in evaluation, selection and application of new automation tools and techniques
- Coordination of multi - discipline teams
- Delivery Experience, with ability to present to clients
- Confident at communicating with stakeholders
- Self-Learning capability
- Be able to understand business processes
Must be within commutable distance of Central London for a hybrid working approach
Please Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.