Opportunity to lead a large regional programme for regulatory change programme, driven by new and revised regulatory requirements that are based on International Standards issued by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
- Regional lead for the programme working with programme teams across Finance, Risk, and of the global lines of business to ensure implementation and delivery across the 6 key reporting outcomes of the programme, each led by respective outcome leads.
- Ensure that appropriate governance is maintained for the programme implementation in the region including a regional steer co and underlying forums.
- Work closely with the Program directors and senior management in Finance & Risk on a day-today basis
- Engage with sites to ensure appropriate communication, support and implementation required for compliance with group and regional reporting as well as local reporting.
- Interlock with various BAU and cross programme committees and forums in the region such that programme change is understood in the context of the wider change environment in the organisation
- Identify gaps across the wider programme matrix, anticipate implementation hurdles and work with respective stakeholders to resolve.