Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Risk Manager to join a growing team with an established Asset Manager based in Dublin City Centre.
The Risk Manager will sit on a team of 4 and report directly to the Chief Risk Officer based and focus on providing risk management and oversight of the management company's funds focusing on all areas of Investment & Fund Risk.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience with a wide range of clients, asset classes, fund structures, and risk scenarios and will be instrumental in the risk functions' continued growth plans.
The successful candidate will also be responsible but not limited to the following;
- Monitor regulatory, prospectus, IMA, risk and internal limits on the portfolios managed out of Dublin. This will include engaging with Investment Managers, following escalation procedures and breach logging and resolution.
- Assist in the implementation of the internal Investment Risk framework as part of new product initiatives and fund launches.
- Contribute to the onboarding of new clients by drafting the risk-related documentation, due diligence and portfolio rule setups.
- Assist in the risk oversight of investment management delegates, both internal and external to the firm
- Preparation of fund board reports, risk reports and regulatory submissions.
- Due diligence reviews of Investment Manager Delegates across Investment, Risk and Operational functions.
does this sound like something you're interested in? If so, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about this opportunity before applying - reach out on the below details;
email@example.com | +35315719706