Success in this role is dependent on maintaining profitability and driving sustainable growth working closely with the Business Development.
As a key member of our Regional Consumer portfolio management team, you will work with both the Regional/Local business development and Underwriting team to create and execute pricing reviews and provide actuarial support to senior management for our Consumer Lines portfolio. You will be responsible for management support related to actuarial, pricing, product development and portfolio management. You will conduct detailed analysis across the portfolio to make pricing recommendations and to track the results of any campaigns, tests or experiments that have been executed.
- Pricing and underwriting Consumer accounts (A&H, Travel, PA, etc) in a multinational environment
- Conduct detailed portfolio segmentation analysis and drive the portfolio management culture to be embedded within the underwriting team across countries
- Plan and drive annual pricing review schedule closely working with underwriting and business development team.
- Support the regional underwriter in Account Management and liaise regularly with Group (HQ) about on
- Work together with the Regional Underwriting team to review according to the approved schedule the official list of Large accounts across the Region, and recommend and implement corrective actions on those cases that require Improvement
- Provide actuarial support and analysis in developing new product idea and pricing the product. Also set up post launch monitoring tools in place
- At least 6+ years of relevant GI Pricing experience across APAC markets
- Advanced level of SAS and EMBLEM is highly advantageous
- Actuarial reserving experience is a strong plus
- Good actuarial progression
- A self-starter with very strong communication and business acumen skills