Retail Banking Auditor
A wonderful opportunity within a leading Retail and SME Banking company within the Irish Market.
This position will be part of the Group Internal Audit Team and you will plan, execute and document Audit reports, work closely with the company wide Audit colleagues and business stakeholders, and use your experience to improve and strengthen internal controls.
This is not just a great job opportunity but a great career opportunity!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct and /or support with the execution of the audits whilst also making sure that the Audit work is completed within schedule and within the target budget.
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, business management etc..
- Have a professional approach to the audit and your knowledge of governance and risk management and control.
- Be a valuable asset to the company's culture and values.
- Delivery of all outputs to a high degree of accuracy.
Some Key Requirements:
- Internal or External auditing experience, preferably within Financial Services.
- Strong computer skills with experience in system-based audits / data analytics would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant Financial Services experience.
- Self-led is highly motivated and can use their own initiative.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-task and multi-focus environment.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link!