Reporting Analyst & Business Partner
The Hague €65000-85000 per year
Working at one of the biggest and most innovative telecom & tv provider is an exciting and human experience. Are you looking for a high paced, forward thinking and fun team? Are you familiar with IFRS15 and IFRS16 and do you want to learn in our dynamic organisation? Then our position of Reporting Senior within our External Reporting team is what you are looking for.
We are seeking a Reporting Senior to join our External Reporting team within the Functional Finance department. In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring that all accounting policies and practices adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, including IFRS.
- Gather, consolidate, and report financial and non-financial information in compliance with external reporting requirements.
- Ensure proper financial controls and analyses on Odido's balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow.
- Provide valuable insights to management teams and manage relationships with stakeholders.
- Participate in and contribute to the audit cycle of the external auditor.
- Align financial processes with IFRS 15/16 and analyze their impact on the business
What you will bring
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Control, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to simplify complex opportunities quickly
- Decision-making ability with limited available information
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Bridging accounting with controlling views on sensitive topics.
- A gross salary of €60,000-€75,000 per annum (based on a 40 hour work week)
- A variable bonus scheme of at least 12,5% of your annual salary.
- Hybrid working.
- Progressive pension scheme.
- 30 vacation days and an extra day off after Ascension Day.
- Redeemable holidays.
- Real growth opportunities.
- Personal annual learning budget and over 200 digital training and courses.
- Workshops, learning weeks, sporting outings, annual ski trip, and fun parties.
If you think that this is an interesting opportunity for you, feel free to get in contact!
Ritik.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 20 808 1264