Location - London, Hybrid Working Available
- You'll be either a part/qualified actuary
- Have experience in Accounting & Reserving for Life & Health Re/Insurance
- Consider yourself to be strong analytically and enjoy problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills and like presenting sophisticated content in an easy-to-understand way
- Have strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Are agile and open to deal with change
- Can work under tight deadlines and use your own initiative
- Have a good command of the English language - other European languages are welcome
Your role will include the substantiation of the financial statements of our clients Life & Health portfolio through in-depth analysis of technical results and reserves.
You will provide assurance to the Regional CFO and the wider Finance community by bringing transparency on assumption changes and quality of reserves.
You will closely collaborate with the Actuarial Valuation Management colleagues to provide high quality analysis and management reporting commentary. In this role, you will be the critical link between the regional FP&A, Accounting & Reporting and Legal Entity teams, providing expertise, business insights, co-ordination, and support.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me on 020 3861 9124 for a confidential chat.