I am currently recruiting for a Reporting Accountant to join a brilliant life insurance company on a 12 month contract opportunity. This particular role is ideal for a newly qualified individual who is wanting to get their foot in the door in industry and learn from a highly collaborative team.
Reporting Accountant / Birmingham with 1 or 2 days in office / 12 month FTC
- IFRS, BAU and quarterly reporting
- Managing and meeting month and year end company deadlines to a high quality
- Statutory and regulatory reporting across the life insurance entity
- Using technical programmes including Oracle Cloud ledger on a daily basis
- 2-3 years post qualified experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Technically skilled with IFRS knowledge is a must
- Regulatory reporting and Solvency II experience is a bonus
- An individual who can communicate across all levels of the business
There are possibilities of contract extension or even permanent options with this role.
If the above opportunity is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy.