Title: Release/Program Manager
Location: Georgia, USA (Remote)
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: $100-120k base
We are partnered with an international Insurance group who are seeking a Release/Program Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of their Claim Center IT releases including the development of a high-level plan across Claim Center and all Integration Partners for monthly releases.
- 10 years of IT software delivery experience overall.
- Over 5 years of Software Development Life cycle experience.
- Extensive experience leading development squads.
- Professional experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating system.
- Team Management skills including the ability to resolve roadblocks and team conflict resolution.
- Azure DevOps expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and analytics skills.
- Team and time management skills.
- Specific professional qualifications at the level of degree or equivalent (e.g. computer science, management of information systems, or similar.)
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or email an updated Resume to Maxim Dorosevici at Oliver James - firstname.lastname@example.org