A global company which provides a range of outsourcing services including finance and accounting management, is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join them in supporting one of their 400 clients, a prominent Insurance company within the Lloyds of London market. This onshore London based, hybrid role will see you working to support with a wide range of responsibilities from annual and quarterly Solvency II reporting to training new teams members on processes critical to the business.
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the SII quantitative reporting templates (quarterly and annually)
- Other regulatory reporting such as BMA or NAIC reporting
- Training new team members on core processes
- Identifying and improving efficiencies within key processes
- Updating and amending Audit and process documentation within set time frames
- Contribution to process improvements
For this role you should:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have experience in regulatory reporting
- Have a strong knowledge of financial statements
- Have experience within the insurance industry
- The ability to take initiative, make decisions and train less experienced team members
- Have a good understanding of financial products such as Derivatives products and Equity
- Strong problem solver with the ability to think analytically
In return, the firm offer the opportunity to work with multiple clients to build up your network for future opportunities as well as developing a long term career amongst some of the most prominent names in the market! This role is on a hybrid basis and flexibility can be offered where necessary, as well as a very competitive salary and other benefits.
If the above sounds like you then please, apply online with an up to date CV today!