I am looking for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist for a very fast growing organization. I am looking for someone with banking experience, who likes to use his or her knowledge to help the organization and your own career. Are you an experienced reporter and are you looking for such an opportunity? I would like to get in touch with you.
Highlights of the role:
- Preparation of the various monthly and quarterly regulatory and statistical reports LeasePlan needs to report;
- Play a key role in the implementation of IT, process and reporting changes as a result of the changing regulatory reporting requirements (EBA, DNB, ECB)
- Participating in regulatory data and reporting related initiatives to improve reporting processes and quality, also with the aim to prepare for ECB supervision
Do you have:
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant work experience in an audit, reporting or controlling role within an international financial services company or big-4 firm
- Proven experience with requirements setting, large data sets and reporting thereof. Experience with relevant regulatory reporting (CoRep, FinRep, LCR) and/or requirements is considered a strong plus.
- Master's degree in Finance / Business administration
- 000 to 72.000 euro's basic salary
- Max bonus of 12,5%
- Leasing budget of 720 euro's each month
- Contribution free pension
I would like to tell you more about the role and the organization! Please contact me on my email or the number below.
Arie.firstname.lastname@example.org / +320 808 8609