Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a background in the insurance industry? Do you have a passion for regulatory reporting and a knack for data analysis? One of my major clients is looking for a talented and motivated Regulatory Reporting BA to join their dynamic team.
If you thrive in a collaborative environment and possess a strong understanding of insurance products and operations, I want to hear from you!
My client is a leading player in the insurance industry, committed to delivering excellence in all aspects of our business. They are seeking a Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst to join their Operations team, specifically in the regulatory reporting delivery department. This role is pivotal in ensuring our data is reported accurately and timely to various regulatory agencies and insurance bureaus.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing financial and statistical regulatory reporting for various agencies and bodies to drive automation and efficiency.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of data calls and reports, ensuring effective transmission of regulatory reports.
- Assisting in implementing process improvements to enhance workflow efficiency and internal controls.
- Providing subject matter expertise on projects from development to implementation.
- Participating in the design and development of business process requirements and workflow procedures.
- Work closely with, IT, Business Intelligence, Regulatory Reporting, Producer Management, Profit Center Operations, Clams Operations, TPA Services, Underwriting Services and Quality Review departments to ensure best practices of data transformation requirements are documented for automation.
- Must have BRD experience within a P&C insurance company.
- Advance Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, Macros, VBA) a plus Power Query a major plus
- Experience with using reporting software such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Exposure to ETL and Data Warehouse methods and techniques.
- Hands-on experience working with groups to analyze, define and develop business requirements and workflow processes, including IT related requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.