I am currently partnered with a large Lloyds business on their search for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant during a period of transformation.
The role will be responsible for
- Production of the regulatory and financial reporting (QMA, QMB)
- Support the production of Solvency II Pillar 3 reporting
- Support the preparation of the SCFR and RSR
- Support the preparation of the regulatory review packs for presentations to Senior Management and Regulatory committee's.
- Assist in the ongoing transformation projects
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have proven hands on experience with QMA
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong computing skills (Powerpivot, database experience and MS Office)