Regulatory & Tax Manager - Private Equity
Exciting opportunity to a global wealth management company with expanding operations here in the Dublin market.
Reporting to the head of finance, this newly created position will lead the regulatory function to ensure compliance on reporting on private equity funds. The successful candidate will have work closely with the head of compliance and form part of the executive management team.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing organisation as well as impacting the future direction and culture of the Dublin office.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all regulatory obligations across multiple jurisdictions
- Register and manage all entities from a tax perspective and maintain entities on Revenue's online service.
- Preparation, review and filing of regulatory returns to the relevant bodies
- Present to and participate in the Executive Management Committee of the administrator
Some Key requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and/or CTA
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in private equity space or similar
- Ambitious self-starter
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within! 😊