Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Location: Hanover, Germany
I am seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Regulatory Affairs Coordinator to join my clients team in Hannover. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the insurance industry and a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining relationships with relevant authorities, including BaFin and EIOPA. You will also work closely with other departments, including the CFO and CRO (Chief Risk Officer), to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Researching and staying up-to-date on relevant regulatory changes and developments
- Providing guidance and support to other departments on compliance matters
- Assisting with the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures related to regulatory affairs
- Collaborating with external consultants and advisors as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field (such as law, business, or finance)
- 2+ years of experience working in regulatory affairs, preferably in the insurance industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
If you are a self-starter with a passion for regulatory compliance and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.