Record to Report (RTR) Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest and most prominent companies based in the Dublin Market.
This newly created opportunity will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to join the Financial Reporting team based in the Dublin Offices. The role will focus on internal and external reporting in addition to project work as the business enacts transformative initiatives across the group, providing the successful candidate with a varied and exciting remit.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven and motivated candidate to join a forward thinking and agile organization with a clearly defined progression route and exceptional company culture.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Management of the monthly consolidated accounts.
- Supporting the wider finance function as they go through a technical transformation.
- Strong technical accounting experience, IFRS.
- Ad-hoc assisting with projects supporting the finance function.
- Management with the year end and half year audits within the deadlines given.
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of an integrated team.