For a major bank in the Netherlands we are looking for a Reconciliation officer who is data driven, communicatively strong and can build bridges between multiple departments. Are you the person that we are looking for?
The reconciliation space is a growing capability within the organisation with a clear purpose to keep the bank safe. By ensuring consistency, accuracy and integrity of our data we act as gatekeepers across various types of control models. The team manages a large reconciliation portfolio for various business lines around the globe. The team uses its expertise to guide business stakeholders in the refinement of control objectives, and ensure the implementation fits within our standardised and centralised service model. This organisation operates in a very data driven and innovative environment.
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform rigorous analyses on large, complex data sets and provide (strategic) insights, hypotheses, and conclusions to business stakeholders on daily basis
- Partner up with business and development teams to address (data) issues in upstream systems, resolve structural processing issues and improve overall efficiency
- Build and manage data pipelines with potential to conduct statistical analysis and train machine learning models to inform and control operational decisions
- Support in strategic initiatives, proactively explore and research customer journeys, steer new onboardings, take ownership of team deliverables in projects
What are we looking for?
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are self-reliant and show entrepreneurship
- You have a sharp eye for risk
- You are a networker and understand the value of connecting people
- You are an excellent communicator and have strong persuasive skills
- You have an innovative and agile mindset
- Learning by doing is your way in taking things on
- You have an academic degree
- You have knowledge of/experience with Python/SQL/Spark