I am currently working in partnership with a high-performing Investment Management client that is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for their Technology Change division.
You'll be working closely with the development team lead and will be the voice of experience driving quality as a core principle. You will know the business domain the team operates within to increase your effectiveness when testing solutions, work with the wider business teams during UAT and go-live phases to ensure a smooth deployment and help drive the wider QA function across our enterprise.
- Practical experience of the full secure SDLC
- Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development
- Experience in elaborating stories for and tasking out stories during sprints
- Ability to query data in SQL and an understanding of relational databases
- Experience in working with API's
- Familiarity with supporting test tools and common frameworks
- Worked with complex data on large systems with multiple integration points
- Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
- Familiarity and considerable exposure to asset management data models
- Experience with front-to-back trade flows, trade capture & pre-and post-trade compliance
- Experience handling vast datasets and calculating VaR and risk analytics from those datasets
- Familiarity with Investment Risk Management user requirements (front to back)
This role is on a permanent basis, with an Attractive pay, bonus, and benefits package. For more details, please apply using the details below.