Senior Python Developer - Greenfield Platform Build
Location: Working from Home / very occasional travel to City of London
Day Rate: c*£1,000 p/day Inside IR35
Duration: Initial 24 month Contract on a multi-year project.
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join an existing Product team working on a high profile and exciting greenfield platform build for it's in-house FX traders and Portfolio Managers.
You will become part of this multi-year project, participating in the design and build of greenfield applications.
You will work on:
- A new generation of front-office facing, UX-driven Portfolio Management tools for the clients dedicated Currency Solutions team.
- Help improve and build out functionality on the FX Trading E/OMS, including a move to a global trading model and integration with 3rd party providers.
- Support the move to a cloud-based platform as part of a major tech transformation programme.
- Participate in and actively contribute to improving the clients tech stack and the working practices of the team as they expand.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Good database development skills
- Knowledge of enterprise level architecture (RESTful APIs, microservices, containerisation eg; Docker)
- Knowledge of building DevOps (CI/CD pipelines and automated testing)
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Experience of Agile Development practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in modern web development framework (React, Angular, Dash)
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms
- Knowledge of developing model integration code
- Knowledge of fixed income products (bonds and swaps
For more information please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.