Location: Bern (80% remote working from within Switzerland)
Industry: Financial Services
Languages: German & English
Project Duration: 12 months +
Oliver James have partnered with a well established client in Bern to support them in finding a contract Python Developer to play an important role in the set-up of a greenfield test automation environment.
Please note that German language skills are essential for this position. The work can be delivered almost entirely remotely and the role is expected to be required until the end of 2023, with the possibility of turning in to a permanent role at the conclusion of the project.
- Your work ensures that the business requirements for the test data are correctly implemented in my clients tools
- You will support my clients development teams in using the test data in the deployment of tools and data on their development systems
- You will implement an Agile approach and high quality standards to strengthen my clients customer and solution oriented approach
- You will have responsibility for the architecture and help shape the further development of my clients tools and resources
- You will play a key role in optimizing and expanding the CI/CD pipelines for the generation and provision of synthetic data
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience in of Test Automation and ISTQB
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes would be advantageous
- Experience in GitLab, Bash, databases
- Fluency in German and English