Purchase to pay Accountant
What are you going to do:
- Executes part of the invoice processing activities:
- Provides reliable, timely and complete invoice processing, as well as archiving and documentation work as required for effective accounting and internal control;
- Implementing improvements and corporate guidelines;
- Reach out to relevant stakeholders;
- Reject an invoice in case it doesn't meet the company requirements or standards.
Where are you going to do this:
Markets and consumers worldwide rely on their essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products.
Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,900 employees with a shared commitment to their customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. Over 4.0 B revenue in 2020. They operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands.
What do you need:
- BSc orMSc education in Accounting;
- Knowledge of accounting in ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office is an advantage;
- Local language and English (reasonable);
- Fair analytical skills o Fair written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong 'hands-on' mentality;
- Able to work with deadlines and pressure during month closing;
- You're a team player.