Prophet ModellerLocation: Dorset, with very flexible working arrangements
Our client is a reputable company within the insurance industry, dedicated to providing exceptional services and solutions to their clients. With a strong focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, they strive to be at the forefront of the industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Prophet models for actuarial calculations and analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate model outputs and efficient processes.
Utilising your technical knowledge and experience to design, implement, test and communicate complex actuarial model changes in a consistent, timely and accurate manner
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practices for actuarial modelling.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulatory changes to ensure compliance.
- Provide support and guidance to junior team members when required.
- Strong proficiency in Prophet although other programming languages such as RAFM and VBA will be considered
- Thorough understanding of actuarial concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Effective communication
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Kindly note that visa sponsorship is unavailable for this role
For further details and an informal, confidential discussion, please contact Natalie Lightfoot directly
Let's connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalielightfoot/