This Case Manager role is based within our client's ASP Wholesale IBOR Transition team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting RMs with client outreach by providing client packs, tracking client outreach and recording client decisions
- Updating progress of transition cases through execution in a dedicated workflow tool
- Developing a clear understanding of Risk Free Rate loan conventions, interest rate calculation methodologies and standard commercial terms related to RFR loans
- Responsible for coordinating across product providers and ensuring linked transactions e.g. a loan hedging derivative is amended as agreed with the customer.
- Obtaining dispensations from certain parts of the business, including legal and portfolio management, when certain terms are not aligned to the commercial strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Broad network across Global Banking and/or commercial banking business and supporting functions
- Knowledge of the regulatory regime that governs commercial banking and Global Banking
- Knowledge of Global Banking and commercial banking client base e.g. FIG, MNC, LC
- Experience working in a commercial banking, Banking and Markets Front Office environment
- Ability to make key strategic decisions that are pragmatic and grounded in practical solutions
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Clear commercial focus with strong financial acumen
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Strong people and team management experience