Project Manager - Wirral - Exciting Digital Projects
This is a successful Technology Business that has developed globally recognised software that is used by a number of the largest online brands we use on a day-to-day basis.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be working on the delivery of various change & transformation projects. Communication and working with their clients and customers.
There is never a dull moment working within the business, you'll play a vital part in driving digital projects to success.
You will be the core voice between the business and client so communication will be key as well as working with closely with Technical and Project teams - so every day will be different and vibrant!
Core Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Project focused / and digital environment (junior PM, Account Manager, PMO, Coordinator etc)
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- An understanding of the project life cycle
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attitude to learning!
This company actively encourages learning & development so this is a fantastic opportunity to truly develop your career into the Project Management space!
Based just near Wirral with mostly remote working, you just need to be a commutable distance away for visits where needed (once a week).
This is an exciting opportunity to progress in a growing company where it can offer you many career paths and development opportunities!
Please email Rachel.email@example.com for more information!!