The ideal candidate must bring along experience working in a PMO setting, ideally with both Large Corporates and Start-up environments.
- Working closely with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure smooth product delivery across teams (Technical, Business, Data)
- Ensuring smooth communication between Technology, Agency, Regulatory and Business stakeholders to achieve business objectives - Done through presentations, management report and hands-on championing
- Change management training for BU Leaders, if required
- Strong understanding of SDLC, as well as Kanban and Scrum Framework
- Act as the main POC for global initiatives surrounding assigned product/software
- Manage project time lines and ensure smooth delivery
- Ensuring all documentation and project archive is built and maintained to project completion.
- With hands-on opportunities, this role allows for high visibility on a global platform with high autonomy
- Due to urgency of the role, in Singapore Citizens, Singapore PRs will be considered.
- Candidates with short notice period will be favourably considered as well
If this sounds interesting to you, do reach out at email@example.com to to find out more - Feel free to share this along to someone whom you think might be interesting too!
EA Licence: 20C0336
EA Recruiter Number: R1873406