Sr. Manager ITSM
8+ years of experience
Salary- 160,000 flexible
Industry: Finance-IT dept.
The Senior Manager, IT Service Catalog Management (SCM) performs on a team as a senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the function of Service Catalog Management. The purpose of this position is to provide and maintain accurate information on all services that are available to be requested via the end user Service Catalog. This includes the underlying workflow definitions, Service Level Agreements, and periodic certification to ensure the Services presented in the Service Catalog are available to deliver effective services in support of business/customer objectives.
How You Will Do It
- Acts as an IT Service Management Process SME accountable for the development, implementation and management of Service Catalog Management Processes & Policies as determined by the overall ITSM Roadmap.
- Lead and drive all Continual Service Improvement enhancements to the SCM process and ServiceNow implementation in accordance with Industry "Good Practice" (i.e., ITIL Framework).
- Participate in the organizational change management plan supporting the adoption of SCM processes and tools working with People Management and other departments in the promotion of standardized processes across the Technology organization.
- Manage and work with the Governance, Risk & Compliance department on the development and operationalization of Associated SCM Policies and Controls
- Manage and drive the development, enhancement, and configuration of the ServiceNow platform in support of SCM, ensuring data quality and consistency.
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
- 8-10 years of experience in management of IT Service Management processes managed within a Service Catalog
- Experience in managing the Request Fulfillment Process.
- Experience in Technology Services and Associated SCM best practices.
- Experience working within the ServiceNow ITSM Suite of products
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- ITIL Foundation (V3 / 4) Certification
- Capability certification(s) in Service Strategy, Service Design