**IT Project Manager - Insurance - Fixed Term Contract**
A global Insurer based in the City is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join a new IT Transformation programme. This role will be responsible for the delivery, management and oversight of a number of a number of critical, time sensitive projects. Successful delivery of these projects is essential to the business strategy and will directly impact its ability to continue to grow and meet its objectives.
This role will have management and oversight of the portfolio of technology change required for the programme to be a success. They are looking for a strong IT project manager that has come from an Insurance background or delivered projects within an Insurance business with;
- Multi-year (>5 year) track record in managing delivery of business facing technology change projects within the London Insurance market. Ability to communicate with business colleagues, using business language and Insurance terminology, is essential.
- Experience of managing small to medium sized vendors with less defined implementation methodologies
- Experience of both waterfall and agile delivery methods
- Drive and motivation and be able to motivate others and actively seek resolutions as required
- Qualification in a recognized project methodology
- Experience of implementing system integrations, data related change, business application change
- IT Testing experience (functional and non-functional)
- Ability to build and maintain strong, cohesive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritisation and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key project deliverables