- Manage project scope to be delivered via base-lining and change control process which is complex or at large skill impacting more than 1 business function and/or with minimum investment of RM5mil.
- Identify and manage risks and issues with proper documentation up to closure
- Identify and manage project dependencies from scope, timeline, budget and resource aspects.
- Lead and direct a project resource team to deliver successful via mentoring and coaching skill.
- Ensure effective communications and relationships between customers and project team members are maintained.
- Ensure project documentations are made and safe-kept for audit purpose.
- Recruit project resource internally or externally by conducting interview/participating in candidate selection process.
- Propose continuous improvement on project management process/practice and share with peers/junior project manager(s) for use
Back to job search
Project Manager (Insurance experience)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Technology, Life Insurance, Transformation & Change Management, Digital Marketing & Sales
RM6000 - RM18000 per month + Annual leaves, EPF, medical allowance
16 giorni fa