Our leading banking client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on a programme that will transform the financial management and operating model through the implementation of standardized global processes, enabled by an integrated cloud-based Oracle technology toolset (Fusion ERP and EPM).
Knowledge & Experience/Qualifications
- Good track record of managing projects, in a complex environment, ideally in a large organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions with multiple delivery partners
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion P2P modules (or other Financial/ERP systems) highly desirable
- Experience conducting workshops
- Experience of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders including technology/ technical
- Experience of supporting the development of business-facing material
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills to all levels
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and outcome-focused approach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude
- Flexible worker who demonstrates adaptability
- Keeping calm under pressure is a must.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across countries/regions/cultures is essential.
- Ability and willingness to get involved in the Analysis activities and documentation.
- Strong project management skills; MS Project
- Preferably a relevant project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2, PMP