Our client is a global leader in Financial Services space - This is a regional role focused on IT Project Management, Policy Management and Process Improvement. The ideal candidate must bring along past experience in IT Application Management / IT Project Delivery work.
As this is a mid-senior position, the PS Consultant is expected to represent the business as the spokesperson for the IT Applications for the group, including its monitoring, ongoing projects, as well as oversee user management processes. A strong understanding of appropriate technologies is required to support the business and IT team in isolating and analysing application performance problems. .
- Minimum experience of 5 years working as Professional Services Consultant / Delivery consultant within IT Industry
- Candidates with related experience in Financial Services and Insurance will be favourably considered
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree / Professional Services
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design
- Strong stakeholder management skills, especially with business leaders
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply directly or send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that candidates who do not require visa sponsorship will be prioritised for this search due to it's urgency.