Digital Agency / Geneva
As a project manager, you will take the ownership of a strategic and ambitious project of a new online platform for our major client.
You will act as a conductor and work with highly technical skilled people, from analysts and architects to designers, developers, testers… and many other talents.
You will guarantee the satisfaction of our client by providing excellent customer service and understand the project from a technical point of view.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with a Digital agency with client focus
- proven track record as a Project Manager
- Your role is to be the interface between internal technical teams and the client during the whole project lifecycle
- You will be responsible for project production, planning, allocating resources and budgeting
- You will understand business needs, discuss solutions, write functional documents and provide technical offer
- You will manage risks and identify appropriate solutions
- You will ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries and by following an adequate quality assurance policy
- Perfectly master project management methodologies (Waterfall, SCRUM…)
- Bilingual English-French (English is a MUST)