We are looking for a Business and Transformation Project Manager to join an award-winning organisation that is looking to build a better and advanced future for the people and business.
You will be empowered to make a difference, to work within the business in a fast-paced Transformation Programme. The Transformation Programme will focus to provide the best possible solutions and care by introducing the best digital tools and technology which will be exciting and diverse!
As their Project Manager, you will be working towards the implementation and delivery process of a brand new System which will bring faster outcomes and reduce any potential efforts or errors.
Experience and skills requirements:
- The planning, development, management, and delivery of a range of projects for its Transformation Programme.
- Status reporting as required by the change governance framework, in addition to scheduled and ad hoc reports as required by the business or the programme
- Provide support and information to the Change Manager for the development of a change heat map to identify areas of potential change fatigue and enable the planning and scheduling of change
- Fully inclusive (MoSCoW) requirements gathering, documentation and traceability using tools appropriate to the audience.
- To identify and make recommendations on resources required to ensure the optimal implementation of future recommendations
- Support the development of Business Readiness plans to ensure the smooth implementation of all changes including User Acceptance Testing and approval of Test Completion reports
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people and family-centric environment. The role is a hybrid opportunity, you must be a commutable distance to their office outside Sheffield when needed.