Project Manager (Agile) - South Leeds / Remote - Up to £50K
Oliver James' client is looking for a motivated Agile Project Manager to join their team and support on delivering a huge digital transformation. The programme is transforming the business and how they deliver their digitisation services to a range of blue chip clients.
The role is offering home working with the need to be in the office on a project basis, this may be 1 day a week, with options to be in more often if you'd like. Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, working in a Technology team of approx. 100 people.
Purpose of the Role:
The leadership of Technology and Service Product change through Agile methods;
- Working closely with clients, business and technology resources to understand change requirements
- Working with Product Owners to oversee the successful delivery of product changes
- Working with Product Developers to define sprint increments and delivery estimates
- Working with Testing resources to define test approaches
- Assisting with technical Product Change activities where appropriate
- Assisting with Testing activities where appropriate
- Leading product change delivery issues and trouble shooting
- Working the Implementation Manager in respect of release of the product changes
- Using Dev Ops to create delivery management artefacts and reporting
- Acquiring a detailed understand of the client business and technology context
Innovative - a trusted technical lead that creates, guides and develops technical solutions / teams that delivers best in class solutions to clients.
Class Leading - demonstrating Agile best practice, using and tailoring proven tools and techniques within an Agile delivery framework.
Collaborative - driving collaboration across all functions of the business to help ensure motivated teams embrace change, are innovative and agile and have a shared vision that delivers client outcomes and business plan objectives.
Strategic - The astute delivery of technical solutions that instils confidence to clients that is their trusted partner and will enable business growth, facilitates insight to new commercial opportunities, develops and drives maximisation of business case benefits and efficiently implements change.
- Experience delivering in an Agile environment
- Significant track record building high performing and motivated teams
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Candidates will need to resilient, pragmatic and able to focus and facilitate technology teams on the delivery of valuable product
- Have a wide breadth of understanding of technology platforms and systems and be able to make a strong contribution to discussions regarding technical problems and issues.
- Product Ownership. Be able to navigate complex Product delivery challenges, assist with backlog creation, prioritisation and grooming.
- Have a solid understanding of development and testing methods to assist with and if necessary lead testing activities
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest or you would like some more information, then please apply directly!