**Project Manager - Insurance - 12 month Contract - Inside IR35**
Our client, a leader within Financial Services are looking for a Project Manager to work on a new programme in the initial phases that will be looking at all stages of the system development life cycle, from requirements definition to Implementation and ongoing monitoring of effectiveness. You will manage Business and IT stakeholder relationships globally to effectively manage business change.
The initial focus for this role will be the manage and close out of the Europe release Implementation and ensuring the correct support model is in place, while steering the project through the initial kick off, planning and co-ordination required for the Asia Work stream.
- Demonstrable record of project delivery in Business and Technology environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills and understanding of Change Management principles
- Understanding of best practises in systems development life cycle
- Experience of support model definition including service design and readiness
- Previous deployment of IT projects at scale across medium to large organisations
- Comfortable working in Waterfall, Agile & Hybrid delivery frameworks
- Scrum/Agile methods experience
- Experience working with actuarial teams an advantage but not essential
- Proven communication skills including workshop facilitation
- Management of 3rd party vendors
- Knowledge of Jira / Atlassian suite & Microsoft 365 an advantage