An industry leading organisation are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their expanding tech team in a Project Management position.
This technology lead organisation develop industry leading solutions and you will be a focal point within the business for multiple projects.
You will be able to manage successful delivery of IT Projects and work-streams whilst supporting the growth of the IT team adding a more robust governance system and processes.
This organisation has an established external facing change function, you would be the first internally focused IT Project Manager. Giving someone the opportunity to progress their career naturally into the Project Management space from a coordinator or analyst background.
- Management of multiple concurrent projects, managing work-flow and prioritising key projects.
- Delivery of IT Change projects - from concept to completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in using Prince2 and ITIL is ideal.
- Contributing to a team environment that stimulates a positive 'can do' approach, enabling individuals to realise their potential.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement.
This business actively encourages and promotes learning & development and therefore operate in a collaborative environment as such. Giving you the opportunity to grow as an IT Project Manager, whilst gaining exposure to a broad range of the latest technologies.
Due to the nature of this company, there will be an on-site presence required on a hybrid working basis, so you must be within a commutable distance from their offices which are just south of Wakefield.
Click Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!