We are looking for a Project Coordinator to manage the key relationship between clients with an exciting, Successful, and award-winning organisation based in Bradford. You will be working within a diverse IT team, to deliver innovative solutions across all the client base, working with some of the world's leading retailers. Some of your key responsibilities are listed below:
- Coordination of Sprint Planning
- Co-ordination of integration and regression testing
- Planning of WMS, Returns releases and management of the change process within Service Now
- Ownership of any defect or incident investigation / reporting
- Support acquiring sign-off of Statements of Work for additional workstreams etc.
- WMS Returns - Daily Test Catchup Meeting - primary point of contact, action owner
- WMS Returns Development Checkpoint Meeting - ownership of story/ticket updates and subs
- Defect Triage in collaboration with the customer
- Planning and Managing Integration Testing
- Development into becoming a subject matter expert to support both team members and provide input into solution development
- Service Management report analysis and creation
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to liase with stakeholders effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills & presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation & influencing skills
- Exposure to working within an agile delivery model.
- Usage of reporting tools
Must be within commutable distance of Bradford for a hybrid working approach.
Please Click apply or email email@example.com for more details.