An opportunity has arisen for a Communications Lead to join an Insurance Client, they're kicking off a large transformation strategy program to transform their Systems, Processes, Data, and Culture.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large program in a similar role within Financial Services.
- Working out what the future state is going to looking like from a comms perspective.
- Understanding internally how and if people's roles may change.
- understand how people are working and the way people are working.
- Understanding the legacy systems and making sure that the business is culturally able to improve, upgrade.
- Help to make sure that all of these new transformations are truly being embedded into the business and the effect on that.
- You must have experience in transformation projects
- Proven mid-senior level internal communications and engagement experience
- A track record delivering change communications in a demanding complex organisation (Insurance, Banking, Wider Financial Services)
- A confident multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements.