- Project Actuary
- Midlands - Hybrid working home/office
- Qualified - nearly/newly qualified as a minimum
We're currently partnering our client to recruit a Project Actuary for their Actuarial Reporting & Analysis team.
- Qualified or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary - Essential (IFoA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of actuarial reporting concepts and key reporting metrics (IFRS 4, Solvency II).
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
The Project Actuary will support with various project-related change activities within the Actuarial Reporting and Analysis area. You will undertake an interesting and varied range of work supporting the delivery of business and regulatory change within the models, systems and processes.
Interested in hearing more? Forward your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3861 9124.