For a leading company in the Tech field, we are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager B2B with 2-4 years of experience in the consumer electronics, retail or similar industries. If you like professional challenges, don't miss this opportunity and apply here!
You will analyze, measure, position, package, and promote the client's product and business offerings
in Italy. You will be responsible for supporting the client's growth and revenue generating efforts in Italy
through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns. You will work with the local marketing
team, the wider European marketing group and local sales teams to plan and execute major B2B
initiatives. You will be in charge of positioning and promoting the client's B2B products to achieve
measurable objectives. You will also be required to analyse the results of marketing programs to
● Execute strategic marketing initiatives of B2B products and conduct business analytics to
support the marketing and go to market strategy aimed at growing revenues; focus areas will be
retail / export and increasing product knowledge and awareness within the Retail ecosystem;
● Work with the wider Marketing team, as well as other Marketing cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute complex marketing strategies in retail / export segments;
● Support communication within marketing and cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of the marketing strategy;
● Identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
● 2-4 years of experience
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience;
● Experience in tech marketing, product marketing, product management, or consulting;
● Strong project management skills and proven ability to work across functions and regions;
● Excellent problem solving and analytics skills combined with ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines;
● Strong communication skills (Italian and English) and entrepreneurial spirit;
● Experience in marketing / digital marketing / project management.
● Ability to analyze products, customers and market dynamics;
● Strong attitude to measure performance of activities and take actions from them.
Location: Milan, Italy
This is a fixed-term opportunity (12 months)