Product Manager - Manchester - £80,000
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a leading cloud services organization that is looking to help bring service innovation and new digitization to traditional businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centring, collaborative environment. The Product Manager will be an experienced technologist who is passionate and can evangelize technology and be attentive to our customers and clients.
Part of the role of the Product Manager:
- You'll bring vision and thought leadership along with your industry expertise and work closely with product teams, technical pre-sales, sales, and marketing, identifying catalyst opportunities to build out new services for our customers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external partners, suppliers, and services providers whilst being able to provide expertise and thought leadership across the business unit
- You will own the profit and loss for the business unit and lead initiatives with the partners and customers to feed existing products and services
The Product Manager's skills and experience needed:
- Proven experience in managing a team of Product professionals, architects, pre-sales or consultants
- New product development and life cycle management
- Commercial supplier management, being able to drive road maps and product capability
This is a really great opportunity to be part of a growing organization wanting to grow within its product and services function.
Basic salary up to £80,000 depending on your experience, with health care cash plan, hybrid office, and remote working and plus other great benefits!! (The benefits package is currently under review to become even more appealing)
Click apply or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!